Friday, October 10, 2008

Mike's Birthday


Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday dear Mikie Happy Birthday to yooou! You get an extra spank for a # 1 goofy poise. Did I tell you your granddaughter Hanna gave me permission to deliver your b-day spanking? I know you usually get German chocolate cake..SURPRISE.. it's your next favorite lemon meringue pie!! Did you say you were 57? I'm married to an old guy! He is a keeper, think I'll keep him around. Actually he is my knight in shining armor I love him a lot!

Kade and Megan took the birthday boy to...Gertie's

Yum..this is an Idaho pizza topped with hash browns, bacon, onion, cheese. We also had meat lovers, ranch n cheese, hot momma, Hawaiian style, cashew chicken, bbq, and for dessert we had choices of strawberry, smore, reeces pieces, bavarian cream, cookies and cream. This was a first for Mike and I, can't believe we have lived here all this time and never been there. All you can eat salad bar, all you can eat pizza, and drinks. The cute little waitress continually walks around offering you different kinds of pizza until you founder. Then they stick you with a fork(to see if you're done) and roll you out the door. You are on your own to find your car. TV's, games to play, very kid friendly. We'll be back.
There I am with the b-day boy himself. Isn't he a cutie?


Fun night out, good food, and great company, thanks Craners!

4 comments:

Jerolyn said...

Happy Birthday Mike!

(p.s. Marsha you look so great)

Beth said...

I wished Mike a happy birthday on Megan's blog, but I hope he got a really good spanking on his birthday (a good kind, not a bad kind!). We'll have to go to Gerties, when we come again. Sounds good. And, you and Mike in that last picture? Darling. You. Look. MAH-VA-LOUS!!! There's a real light in your eyes that shows in this picture. Glad you're back!!! Are you sure your hair isn't long enough now to throw away the wig?

Marsha said...

Thank-you Beth I'm feeling better too. My hair..that's another story. It's growing back way slow on the sides, brrr too cold for that. Soon I hope.

Megan said...

Beth is right - very cute pic of you and Dad. Thanks for going. It was lots of fun.