Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Dew

Yikes it looks as if I only have one good eye. I really have two, just so you know. I was getting sick and tired of looking at the last blog which has been there for eeever!! I'm trying to remember when the last time I wore my wig? It's been a while. I thought summer was apon us and it was going to be too hot to want to wear one. Boy was I wrong! I was getting really tired of wearing a wig, so I decided to come out of the closet and wear my own hair. It's still not all that long but it's all I've got and it is what it is. So ta da here it is. Guess the Dr.'s think I'm doing great because two weeks ago I got my port removed! Whahoo!! Much to my dismay I still get stinkin tired but I feel great. Hope everyone out in blog land feels great too!

6 comments:

Korbi said...

It looks great!!! :)

Jerolyn said...

a vision of BEAUTY!

The Nelson's said...

I love those things you wanted to make for the baby shower.. they are perfect.. i am glad you found them..

Megan said...

You're gonna have to put up a new picture after Friday! Oh, and what ya making for the shower?!! Huh?

Marsha said...

None of your business miss Megan!

Beth said...

What's happening on Friday? I LOVE your hair short. I vote you should keep it like that. It's so thick...I might be jealous...just a little. But, not really, considering what it took for you to be wearing this do.

It's adorable...just like you!