Saturday, October 25, 2008

Craft Fair

Craft fair.. did someone say craft fair? Saturday.. nothing to do, money burning in our our pockets, (well not exactly) men folk outa town. Megan and I wore our comfy shoes and made sure we took an empty suburban to load up. We only went out to unload twice before we left.. We had the chance for the early bird time but opted for an hour later. Man we almost missed some good buys! It's always a fun place to go and see all the newest things out. Smells of fresh popped kettle corn, homemade baked goods. There was a booth that had yummy loaves of bread, like sweet potato, and garlic basil. Divinity, every flavor of fudge, caramel apples, cinnamon roasted almonds,& chocolates. They also had deep fried cinnamon rolls, sounds kinda barfy to me, whatever. That was just some of the food.
Did I mention that there was a lot of people there? It started at 8:00 am and by 10:00 there was shoving room only! It was held at Minico High and is always well attended. It's a fun place to see people you haven't seen forever. We missed last years because we were with Megan and Kade when they went to the Logan Temple. Pampered Chef had some new fun items, I found a darling quilt, Christmas dresses for the granddaughters, wood items (mirrors, shelves, wreaths, & signs) jewelery, purses, & Christmas presents ideas. Lots and lots of things to look at and wish for.
Did I mention we ran into Addie and Mindy? Wow see all those fun things to put around cute little baby heads. One of the neatest places we shopped at has a store in Rigby. We'll be making a run to Rigby before Christmas I'll bet. I'm beat, it'll be to bed early tonight

7 comments:

Korbi said...

sounds like my cup of tea. ours here, well, how can i say this? it sucks. :)

Beth said...

Who is Addie & Mindy? Did you read your email???

Marsha said...

Mindy is Jocelyns sister-in-law and Addie is Mindys daughter. Isn't she a cutie?

jeff and char said...

how fun , my mom and i missed due to a family halloween party in utah, dang it! sounds like you did well!!!!! i love craft shows!

Anonymous said...

Yes you really need to go to Traditions... I always have to go there on my way to my parents... LOVE IT!!!

CHERISE AND MARTY said...

ALRIGHT, I AM LOOKING THRU CHARLYN'S BLOG AND I SEE MEGAN AND KADE, SO I PUSH THE BUTTON AND THEN I SEE MARSHA, MARSHA, MARSHA AND I SEE YOUR BRIGHT SMILING FACE, HOLY COW IT HAS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I SAW YOU!! YOU LOOK WONDERFUL AND SO DOES ALL YOUR FAMILY, I JUST HAD TO PEEK AT EVERYONE AND SEE HOW YOU WERE ALL DOING, I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND. THEN I SAW THAT YOU HAVE A FAVORITE STORE IN RIGBY, IDAHO AND GUESS WHAT?? THAT IS WERE I LIVE NOW, I GUESSED IT HAD TO BE TRADITIONS, I GO THERE TO FREQUENTLY, STOP BY ANYTIME AND SAY HELLO TO ME, I WOULD LOVE IT! MY ADDRESS IS 4084E, 356N. AND MY E-MAIL IS 143RAGGS@LIVE.COM I HAVEN'T QUITE GOT MY BLOG UP YET, I AM PLANNING A WEDDING FOR MY OLDEST DAUGHTER SO LIFE IS CRAZY HERE. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU, AND THANKS FOR THE PEEK! LOVE, CHERISE OR AS YOU KNOW CRICKET

Mindy said...

I am finally stocking your blog and seeing your cute postings! I want to head to Rigby too-tell me when we are going!!