Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween weekend

Brandon, Kortni, and girls were up for a baptism on Korts side of the family so we got to spend sometime with them too. We always have to spend sometime in the spa no matter the weather. And it was a nippy weekend for sure! So here we have posing...Grama, Piper, Hanna, Alizah, and Megan. The kids found Barbie life jackets so we wore them.
Here are the girls posing in their new dresses. Aren't they growing up so fast! Grama didn't even get Halloween pictures of the girls this year. They traveled all day to get to Burley, they were out the door licketey split to trick or treat for a short time. Hope you got some mom. I hate living so far from my grand daughters

2 comments:

Megan said...

lovely. no one needs to see me in swimsuit. ever. ever!

Beth said...

Whatever, Meg! Marsha, I'm loving your hair. You have looked so pretty to me in every picture I've seen since July. There's a real light in your eyes that just shines.