Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fun times with Fallon

Look who is hiding in the corner at papa and grama house. Fallon reads the newspaper daily, did I mention shredding? She is excellent at that too.
Fallons' mommy and daddy went on a fun family adventure with Joces' family. Sounds like they all had a wonderful time. We were lucky enough to get to watch her for a week. She is such a good baby. She wakes up with a smile and happily sings till someone comes to get her. Good little eater, takes naps, loves bath time, keeps herself entertained, sleeps through the night and has no idea she is a "little princess".
Fallon even got to see her great-grama Bowen.
Couldn't believe how fast a week flies by. And mommy and daddy are back to take her home. No fair we don't get enough time together. I know Dust and Joce were happy to see their little cutie pie.
Blessings come in many different ways, we count our granddaughters as ones of our greatest. We have four beautiful granddaughters, unique in their own special way. I hope I can always keep up with them.

4 comments:

Jerolyn said...

She is a little cutie pie princess!! I love a baby girl in tights too!

Megan said...

Oh I miss Fallon already!! She is the cutest baby ever - and you're right - she is a good baby. She must have a good mommy!

jeff and char said...

thanks for the fallon pictures she is so cute she looks like a little girl and not a baby i guess the little doll is almost 1! she is lucky to have you guys. i miss her to.

Erin said...

Okay, Marsha, I know this isn't really the place, but I don't have Megan's address. So...MEGAN, can I be invited to your blog? My email is ekmohler@hotmail.com
Apparently I'm a dork & forgot to email you to let you know I totally want to still peek in on you!